Thank you for your interest in enrolling at The Cathedral School. Our Registrar, Mrs Toni Lanphier , is always ready to answer your questions, take you for a guided tour, or process your Application Form.
An Application Form can be downloaded from the How to Apply section below. Applications are accepted at any time, but you are advised to enrol early if you wish to secure a place.
Tours on Tuesdays are held on the first Tuesday of each month within the school term. These tours provide a good opportunity to see the school "in action" and get a feel for the unique atmosphere that pervades The Cathedral School. See the Tours & Visits section of the website for tour dates and more information.
You can view the Prospectus below or if you would like to request a hard copy please contact us to have a copy posted directly to you.
How to Apply
This is the procedures for applying for enrolment at The Cathedral School:
1. Fill in the Application for Enrolment form and attach the relevant documentation (copy of birth certificate, school report and other important information relating to your child).
2. Return these forms to the School, together with the Application Fee of $80. Please note that this is an administrative fee and is non-refundable.
3. The Registrar will enter your child's details on the database and request an interview with you and your child in the year prior to enrolment.
4. Enrolment will normally be confirmed in writing following this interview, and you will need to pay the Enrolment Confirmation Fee of $300 to indicate your acceptance of the place for your child.
5. Where waiting lists occur, you will be advised of the process for filling vacancies as they arise.
6. A complete enrolment package will be sent to you in the term prior to commencement. This will contain subject selection forms, book lists, medical forms and other essential information.
7. If you have any questions during this process, please do not hesitate to contact the Registrar, Mrs Toni Lanphier.
Please select the appropriate link for the Application Form you require:
Please complete this form for further information
The Cathedral School is committed to respecting your right to privacy and protecting your personal information. The Standard Collection Notice sets out how your personal information will be collected, managed and protected when you apply for enrolment at The Cathedral School. For further information please refer to the school’s Our Policies.