To apply for international enrolment at The Cathedral School, please follow these steps:
- Fill in the Application for Enrolment form (PDF), and attach any relevant documentation (copy of birth certificate or passport, school reports and any other important information).
- Return these forms to the School, together with the applicable Registration Fee. Please note that this is an administrative fee and is non-refundable.
- The Registrar will normally request an interview with you and/or your agent prior to the enrolment being accepted. This will be conducted by telephone if personal contact is not possible.
- When a place is offered, you will need to pay the Enrolment Confirmation Fee to indicate your acceptance of the place at The Cathedral School.
- Once we have received the Enrolment Confirmation Fee, we will issue the Confirmation of Enrolment certificate, which you will require when applying for a student visa.
- A complete enrolment package will be sent to you prior to commencement. This will contain subject selection forms, book lists, medical forms and other essential information.
- If you have any questions during this process, please do not hesitate to contact the Registrar, Mrs Toni Lanphier.
The Cathedral School of St Anne & St James
P O Box 944
Aitkenvale Delivery Centre 4814
Phone: +(61 7) 4722 2005
Fax: +(61 7) 4722 2111
CRICOS Provider Code 00959M