To apply for international enrolment at The Cathedral School, please follow these steps:
1. Fill in the Application for Enrolment form (PDF), and attach any relevant documentation (copy of birth certificate or passport, school reports and any other important information).
2. Return these forms to the School, together with the applicable Registration Fee. Please note that this is an administrative fee and is non-refundable.
3. The Registrar will normally request an interview with you and/or your agent prior to the enrolment being accepted. This will be conducted by telephone if personal contact is not possible.
4. When a place is offered, you will need to pay the Enrolment Confirmation Fee to indicate your acceptance of the place at The Cathedral School.
5. Once we have received the Enrolment Confirmation Fee, we will issue the Confirmation of Enrolment certificate, which you will require when applying for a student visa.
6. A complete enrolment package will be sent to you prior to commencement. This will contain subject selection forms, book lists, medical forms and other essential information.
7. If you have any questions during this process, please do not hesitate to contact the Registrar, Mrs Toni Lanphier.
The Cathedral School is committed to respecting your right to privacy and protecting your personal information. The Standard Collection Notice sets out how your personal information will be collected, managed and protected when you apply for enrolment at The Cathedral School. For further information please refer to the school’s Our Policies.
The Cathedral School of St Anne & St James
P O Box 944
Aitkenvale Delivery Centre 4814
Phone: +(61 7) 4722 2005
Fax: +(61 7) 4722 2111
CRICOS Provider Code 00959M