Please join us at our School Expo on Thursday 21 April from 4pm until 7pm to learn more about The Cathedral School. The School Expo will be held around the School's Rock Centre and you'll be able to:
- Meet the staff and friendly students
- Learn about the academic curriculum
- Discover the range of extracurricular opportunities
- Find out about our pastoral care program
- See the music and drama performances
- Food and drinks will also be on sale
Classroom tours will be available at any time throughout the evening departing from the Welcome Tent.
Information sessions will take place in the Year 6 Flexible Learning Space at the following times:
4.30pm - Introduction to Kindy and Prep by Head of Junior School, Mr Luke Baills
6.00pm - Introduction to Middle School by Head of Middle School, Mr Darren Parks
We look forward to seeing you at our School Expo!